Thursday 26 November 2009


I've just read our blogs(Leeds group) and Leeds days come back in my mind: it was a wonderful, great experience where I could know friendly people and some of their traditions.

I don't have a lot of free time now. These days my husband is ill, he has got the flu and I spend morning and afternoons at school.

At school I do videos with 4 of my classes and We use that(photo,I don't know the name in english, may be Gabrielle can help me) that I've bought in Bradford at the Media museum shop, my pupils are happy.I attendend a photo course by school and I continue my yoga course on wednesday evening.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna nice to see you are still working at your blog .. take care Roberto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna!

    I am really happy that we can use our konwledge, that we continue to practice.I hope that your husband is OK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna,

    The picture is a clapperboard - if that's what you meant. The picture shows a clapperboard.

    Thanks for keeping us informed of your life,even at this busy time. I hope your husband gets well soon and that he isn't thoughtless enough to give the flu to you too!! Everyone I work with seems to have the flu these days and I DO NOT want it - i would let too many people down.

    Have you read the other blogs - by all your Leeds chums?

    David

    ReplyDelete